To the Company's knowledge, the breakdown of the capital and voting rights at December 31, 2016 was as follows:
(1) Of which 4,135,736 Carrefour shares held through assimilation lent by Blue Partners with right of recall at its sole initiative by virtue of Article L. 2339 I, 6° of the French commercial code.
(2) Of which 24,999,996 shares held through assimilation of Carrefour shares that can be acquired under a call option.
(3) At December 31, 2016, Blue Partners and Cervinia Europe owned 42,162,269 shares granting double voting rights.
(4) Of which 10,000,000 shares held in relation to a call option to be settled physically or in cash.
June 6th to 9th, Carrefour Brasil took part in the 14th edition of the...Read more
● Carrefour is the first retailer partnering with Google in France on...Read more