Launch of the 4th Carrefour Quality Line in Romania
After Pork, Carrot and Potato, Veal is the newest branch under the Carrefour Quality Line, initiated in 2008.
In accordance with the Transformation Carrefour 2022 plan, Carrefour Quality Lines are being developed in all countries.
Moreover, products listed under the Carrefour Quality Line are continuously monitored and checked, in accordance with high quality standards established jointly with our partners.
The products offered under the Veal Quality Line:
• originate from two meat farms in Arges and Brasov counties and belong to the Charolaise breed;
• come from animals raised freely on mountain pastures and fed 100% natural nutriment - fresh grass, hay and cereal – which ensures the delicious taste of the meat;
• can be purchased in all Carrefour hypermarkets in Bucharest and on the BRINGO platform;
Besides products coming from Carrefour's Veal Quality Line, our customers have always found in all our stores:
• 100% Romanian poultry meat;
• 90% beef meat from the local market;
• 60% pork meet from local farms;
June 6th to 9th, Carrefour Brasil took part in the 14th edition of the...Read more
● Carrefour is the first retailer partnering with Google in France on...Read more